We were very lucky to get the secret recipe to one of our favourite breakfast recipes from our interview guest of the month Chef Ryan. This recipe is full of greens and goodness and is so incredibly tasty, you've got to try it!
1. Heat Pan and add a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut oil.
2. Add Asparagus and Beans to pan and cook for 2 minutes until slightly tender.
3. Add Thyme and Almonds and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add Kale and cook for 30 seconds
5. Remove from heat and season with sea salt, add herbs and squeeze lemon generously. Serve with two perfectly poached eggs and a sprinkle of goats cheese.
Perfectly Poached Eggs
You will need:
1. Bring vinegar water to the boil.
2. Turn it down slightly however ensure there are still medium bubbles (this keeps the egg from sinking to the bottom!)
3. Crack your egg close to the water, and let it cook for 2.5 minutes.
4. Remove the egg with spoon onto paper towel.
Ryan's Tip: Always ensure you poach your eggs in vinegar as this keeps the egg wrapped around the yolk.
So yum I loved it!!!
03/01/2017 at 03:21pm
- Lauren Howard -
This tastes AMAZEBALLS!! I added mushroom to mine and I am in LOVE!! X
27/12/2016 at 03:58pm
I have tried it and it is amazing!!! Thanks for publishing this :)
05/10/2016 at 07:27am
- Federica Cusumano -
04/10/2016 at 11:25am
- Laura Roberts Roberts -