It's a sweet treat with some hidden greens! Our healthy pancakes are a great brekkie as they're not only delicious but they're filling and nutritious too!
You can top it with whatever you want! I've topped it with maple syrup, yoghurt and goji berries, but they are also delicious with nut butter and fresh fruit!
1. Add eggs, spinach, rice malt syrup, vanilla essence and milk into a blender and mix together until combined.
2. Grab a mixing bowl and add the almond meal, buckwheat flour, chia seeds and baking powder. Then add the wet mixture from the blender and stir until combined.
3. Melt coconut oil in nonstick frying pan on maximum heat.
4. Once pan has heated up, turn down to medium heat and add 2 tbsp of mixture per pancake.
5. Once pancakes are completely covered with small bubbles flip them over (this should take about 45 seconds- 60 seconds.)
6.Top with your choice of toppings and enjoy!